Fun and Relax
- To take a step back in the history of our country do not miss the Solferino ossuary, the Tower, the museum and the red cross monument..
- Valeggio sul Mincio with a visit to the Sigurtà park, exploring its characteristic landscape with the discovery of Borghetto and nearby Castellaro Lagusello (two of the most beautiful villages in Italy)
- Gardaland is the largest amusement park in Italy.
- Movieland Park is the theme park dedicated to the cinema world of the Canevaworld Resort Group, where, surrounded by movie sets, you can watch spectacles full of special effects and enjoy the many attractions available.
- In Caneva Aquapark, Water Park, however, you can have fun with numerous water attractions set in a Caribbean atmosphere; among which the adrenaline water slides and the large wave pool.
I Capunsèi are breadcrumbs of bread whose ingredients, although with different doses, are
Well run and well kept family hotel. Our room was large, nicely furnished with antiques, with a separate, fully tiled toilet and shower built within. The sink was inside the room, unusual but tastefully done. The bed was comfortable with good quality sheets and pillows. Breakfast, served buffet-style, was abundant, the croissants very fresh. The staff, members of the family that has run the place for generations, was friendly, informal and helpful.
We have now enjoyed dinners here for two evenings in a row and are allready looking forward to the third. The food is absolutely stunning in this family run hotel & restaurant. Highy recommendable and if possible I would rate it 10 of 5.
This family hotel is best choice for everyone who came to visit Sirmione, Verona, Decenzano,Peschiera. Great location, really close to everything. Owners are there for you 24/7 always happy to help you with everything what you need. We are extremely satisfied, one of best place to stay at.
Please enter an Access Token on the Instagram Feed plugin Settings page.