Fun and Relax
- To take a step back in the history of our country do not miss the Solferino ossuary, the Tower, the museum and the red cross monument..
- Valeggio sul Mincio with a visit to the Sigurtà park, exploring its characteristic landscape with the discovery of Borghetto and nearby Castellaro Lagusello (two of the most beautiful villages in Italy)
- Gardaland is the largest amusement park in Italy.
- Movieland Park is the theme park dedicated to the cinema world of the Canevaworld Resort Group, where, surrounded by movie sets, you can watch spectacles full of special effects and enjoy the many attractions available.
- In Caneva Aquapark, Water Park, however, you can have fun with numerous water attractions set in a Caribbean atmosphere; among which the adrenaline water slides and the large wave pool.
I Capunsèi are breadcrumbs of bread whose ingredients, although with different doses, are
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.