Relax & Sport
- Tennis court for sports fanatics in the Solferino sports center.
- Golf course Chervò (golf spa & resort Pozzolengo) for those who want to relax in the green.
- “La Quiete” Aquatic Park for a day of fun.
- Track go-Kart (South Garda Lonato karting) for those who want to have fun even at night.
- For Flying Skate fans “Trap concaverde”.
- For sailing enthusiasts there are several sailing clubs located across Lake Garda.
https://www.gardatrentino.it/it/circoli vela-lago di garda/
- for windsurf enthusiasts, Lake Garda is an interesting stop on the north side of the lake.
http://www.visitgarda.com/it/centri windsurf lago garda/
- The bicycle enjoys particular privileges and dedicated paths of extreme interest. It is highlighted for cyclists and mountain bikes.
http://www.visitgarda.com/it/percorsi mountain bike garda/
I Capunsèi are breadcrumbs of bread whose ingredients, although with different doses, are
Well run and well kept family hotel. Our room was large, nicely furnished with antiques, with a separate, fully tiled toilet and shower built within. The sink was inside the room, unusual but tastefully done. The bed was comfortable with good quality sheets and pillows. Breakfast, served buffet-style, was abundant, the croissants very fresh. The staff, members of the family that has run the place for generations, was friendly, informal and helpful.
We have now enjoyed dinners here for two evenings in a row and are allready looking forward to the third. The food is absolutely stunning in this family run hotel & restaurant. Highy recommendable and if possible I would rate it 10 of 5.
This family hotel is best choice for everyone who came to visit Sirmione, Verona, Decenzano,Peschiera. Great location, really close to everything. Owners are there for you 24/7 always happy to help you with everything what you need. We are extremely satisfied, one of best place to stay at.
Please enter an Access Token on the Instagram Feed plugin Settings page.