Relax & Sport
- Tennis court for sports fanatics in the Solferino sports center.
- Golf course Chervò (golf spa & resort Pozzolengo) for those who want to relax in the green.
- “La Quiete” Aquatic Park for a day of fun.
- Track go-Kart (South Garda Lonato karting) for those who want to have fun even at night.
- For Flying Skate fans “Trap concaverde”.
- For sailing enthusiasts there are several sailing clubs located across Lake Garda.
https://www.gardatrentino.it/it/circoli vela-lago di garda/
- for windsurf enthusiasts, Lake Garda is an interesting stop on the north side of the lake.
http://www.visitgarda.com/it/centri windsurf lago garda/
- The bicycle enjoys particular privileges and dedicated paths of extreme interest. It is highlighted for cyclists and mountain bikes.
http://www.visitgarda.com/it/percorsi mountain bike garda/
June 24, SolferinoOn the occasion of the centenary of the battle, on June 24, 1959, French President Charles De Gaulle and Italian
The CapunseiThe Capusel course of the people
I Capunsèi are breadcrumbs of bread whose ingredients, although with different doses, are
Pumpkin TortelliDressed with butter and sage, paired with a hearty ragù or served with tomato, brightened with the addition of amaretti
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.