San Martino and Solferino are rich in monuments and museums.
In Desenzano del Garda you can visit the Villa Romana with its beautiful mosaics.
Sirmione with the remains of the poet Catullo (Cave of Catullo) at the tip of the peninsula.
Equidistants are Verona, Mantua and Brescia.
Verona with its Arena is the lyric temple in Italy, one of the most famous Roman amphitheatres in the world each year welcoming the most important opera season in the world. For the lyrical and singing singers once in a lifetime, one must attend a show in the arena.
Not to be missed!
Brescia with the historic manifestation of Millemiglia that recalls the whole world of historic cars. The “Capitolium” with the Roman theater, its beautiful castle and its architectonical monuments.
Mantua instead, with its geographic shape, lulled by a lake, offers historic richness, from Palazzo Te to the Palazzo Ducale to its scenic squares.
We also mention the beautiful village of Salò, the “Vittoriale” of Gardone Riviera
Next to us you will find Borghetto and Castellaro Lagusello, two of the most beautiful Italian hamlets.
- Brescia (km36) – Castle, Loggia Square
- Verona (km35) – The Arena, Giulietta Home, Erbe Square
- Mantova (km34) – Palazzo Te, Basilica S.Andrea, Duomo
- Desenzano (km12) – Roman Baths, Museo Rambotti
- Sirmione (km14) – Caves of Catullo, the castle, S.Pietro in Mavino
- Peschiera DG (km13) – Fortifications
- Riva del garda (km87) – Church of S.Barbara, Valle di Ledro
- Salò (km43) – Vittoriale (the d’Annunzio museum-home)
June 24, SolferinoOn the occasion of the centenary of the battle, on June 24, 1959, French President Charles De Gaulle and Italian
The CapunseiThe Capusel course of the people
I Capunsèi are breadcrumbs of bread whose ingredients, although with different doses, are
Pumpkin TortelliDressed with butter and sage, paired with a hearty ragù or served with tomato, brightened with the addition of amaretti
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.